Tuesday 23 August 2016

my hobby

                                my hobby


                               COOKING                                  This is my hobby.i like to cook because i can eat it with my family. i lovr to help my mom cooking .i love to see new recipe.my fav food is laksa .so i love to cook laksa with my mom.my mom help me cook a lot of food.




  

                           NET BALL
  
This is my second hobby.my place when playing net ball is goal keeper.i like to play as GK because i am tall and i love to catch the ball before the shooter shoots.net ball is the easiest sports for me.net ball have many posision such as GS,GK,GD,WD,WA,AND CENTER.




      
                                            PLAYING WITH CATS

This is my last hobby.i like to play with my cat i do it everyday.ihave 5 cat .my cats name is gemuky.he is a boy. he is very cute and fat.i like to tickle his tummy.his sister is snowy .she is a girl .she is really small .her brother is smoky and tiago .tiago is the twins to gemuky. they love to fight with each other.cats also afraidof cucumber.when they see cucumber they jump because they scared.




























1 comment:

  1. Wow :)
    This is an incredible collection of ideas!
    Waiting for more helpful pieces.
    You would amazing to read a similar one here-
    petreviewz

    ReplyDelete